MySimba - any experience with it?

Person Image

I‘ve just received my first packet of MySimba and have read the enclosed leaflet several times. I am concerned about the side effects. Is anyone taking this now and how do you personally get on?

Person Image

Hi, I am considering buying the first packet but I am also concerned about the side effects. Have you started your treatment yet? How is it?

Person Image

Hi Alex,

I took it for for a week and it made me feel like I was going to need to go to the toilet to have a poop all the time, so I stopped. 

Im going to restart it again in 14 days and see if it was just a one off side effect, but this is precisely the reason I didn’t want to take xenical and went for the mysimba. 

Ill let you know how I get on when I restart it. 

Person Image

Hi! I would like to know how you going with Mysimba, and for example how you take the tablets the second week?

thank you so much

Person Image

Hi 

I have had no side effects apart from feeling tired. However I put this down to the increase in exercise! It isn't a magic pill but it has helped with my cravings, especially for sweet foods. My serious sugar addiction! I've been taking for a month now and have lost 7lbs. 

I  did not expect a quick fix and I am fully committed to achieving my weight loss. I have another 5 stone to go!! 

Its working for me! Good Luck on your weight loss journey!

Person Image

Hi I've just started taking mysimba so New here. How does everyody find it. Early days for me yet. Thanks.

Person Image

Anybody else experience headaches and sickness? If so how do you get over it ? 

Person Image

Hi I bought mysimva ages ago and have been too scared to take them! Can anyone tell me if they work, and what side effects were like?

Person Image

I found it made me feel like I wanted to go to the toilet all the time, like I had diarrhoea.

Person Image

I took mysimba for 2 months. Lost a stone and a half. I started getting bad headaches in the last month so I have stopped. Found it was incredible against cravings especially sweet things. First time ever I've not wanted chocolate for over a month! But the headaches put me off. I've still another 2 stone To go so I am going to try the injection. 🤞🏽

Page 1 of 1 - First < Prev Next > Last