If the Doctor prescribes a medication which you would like us to supply, under the UK Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulation 2000, we are obliged to state the following:
The supplier/agent is Online Clinic (UK) Limited (trading as The Online Clinic) of 7 Tufton Street, London SW1P 3QB. The Company registration number is 5122959.
All prescribed medications will be supplied and filled by a UK pharmacist, pursuant to a prescription by a GMC or EU registered medical practitioner. Full details of the doctor and the pharmacy used for your treatment are available upon written request.
|The correspondence address is:||For complaints and regulatory matters:|
Online Clinic (UK) Limited
12 Harley Street
London W1G 9PG
Online Clinic (UK) Limited
39 Taybridge Road
London SW11 5PR
2. Description of Medication
The description of medication is subject to prescription. A stock list is available after an online consultation form is completed and the doctor has made a diagnosis.
The price for treatment is subject to prescription. A price list is available after an online consultation form is completed and the Doctor has made a diagnosis.
4. Delivery Cost
All items are sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery and the cost of this is included with the cost of the medication.
At present we accept Visa, MasterCard, Visa Electron, Visa Delta, Switch/Maestro, Solo and American Express.
We also accept personal cheques and postal orders. A mail order form can be printed from the payment page.
6. Right to Cancel and Refunds
Medicines are exempt from the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulation 2000. Therefore, Online Clinic (UK) Limited does not accept returns as there is no way of ensuring the integrity of the medication. However, we will offer a full refund or exchange of goods in the following circumstances:
- Although Online Clinic (UK) Limited makes every effort to ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, if you are dissatisfied with the condition of your package when it arrives then you should notify us within two working days of receipt, explaining the nature of the problem. Your complaint may be by way of letter, e-mail or telephone. Online Clinic (UK) Limited will offer to replace the damaged item or issue a full refund immediately on receipt of the returned goods.
- Every care is taken to ensure that we dispatch the correct medication. If the medication that you receive is not what you ordered then we will offer to exchange your item or offer a full refund. You must inform us of your concern within two working days.
- If your item does not arrive and it cannot be traced by Royal Mail then we will dispatch a replacement item immediately by Royal Mail Special Delivery at no extra charge.
If after placing your order you change your mind then you can cancel the order for a full refund so long as the item is not accepted from the delivery company. Once the item is signed for it is deemed to have left the pharmaceutical supply network and it cannot be used for another patient.
You statutory rights are not affected.
Our price promise
All prices for appropriate medications are available from your patient dashboard after you have registered and been approved by one of our doctors. We are so confident that our prices represent excellent value that we will match the price of any other UK website offering an identical service and genuine branded medications.More about our prices >